Acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are entered into by and between You and Rising Tide Coaching & Development LLC doing business as Theia Collective (“Company,” “we,” or “us“). The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively, “Terms“), govern your access to and use of https://theia-collective.com, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through https://theia-collective.com (the “Website“), whether as a guest or a registered user.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Changes to the Terms & Conditions
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set out in Governing Law and Arbitration will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice on or before the date the change is posted on the Website.
Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
All fees for the Digital Products are set forth on the product page. We reserve the right to change the Digital Product fees at any time.
Limited License. Subject to and in accordance with these Terms and other guidelines or instructions we include in the Digital Product content, we grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable license (“License”) to use, as an individual, the Digital Products, and to make personal use of the content associated with the Digital Products. Your purchase of the Digital Products only entitles you to view the Digital Products and utilize the content provided in accordance with the foregoing License, and is not a purchase of the software or content constituting or included in the Digital Products. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Digital Products. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of the individual pages of the materials provided as part of or related to the Digital Products for your individual use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
The License is for individual use. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Section or these Terms to any person or entity and any attempt to do so is void.
Refusal of Services or Access. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Digital Products at any time if we find that you have violated these Terms. We will make every attempt to notify you of any violation of these Terms and give you an opportunity to remedy the violation. However, if you fail to remedy the violation or continue to violate the Terms, we will terminate your access to the Digital Products with no refund of fees.
The choice of whether or not to issue a refund for a Digital Product or any other product or service offered on the Website, is at our sole discretion.
You agree to make timely and full payments to the Company for any Digital Product, even if you choose not to complete or use it. You authorize Company to automatically charge the credit card on file for any and all purchase balances owed and you agree to keep this information current and up-to-date with the Company or with any third-party payment processor on behalf of Company. Any balance that remains outstanding with the Company after 30 days will be sent to a collections agency, and you agree to be responsible for any additional charges, fees, or costs associated with such a collection effort, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs. Any collections attempts by a third-party payment processor is subject to their terms and conditions, and we encourage you to familiarize yourself with them prior to making any purchase on our Website through any third-party payment processor.
Due to the immediate nature of access to the Digital Products, all sales are final and there are NO REFUNDS for any Digital Product.
Terms of Sale
Fees. Fees for Digital Products are set forth on the Website. We reserve the right to change Digital Product Fees at any time.
Recurring Payments. If you have signed up for a payment plan, you hereby authorize our continued access to your financial information stored by our third-party financial processing company until your payment plan is complete, as set forth in your acceptance of the purchase terms upon checkout.
Late Payments. If payments are not made on time, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
Chargebacks. You agree to make every attempt to request a refund prior to attempting a chargeback with your financial institution. In the event of a chargeback attempt, you expressly agree to forfeit any and all of our bonuses, affiliate bonuses or other materials afforded to you in exchange for your original purchase of the Digital Product. We reserve the right to present proof of your access and these Terms to the financial institution investigating the dispute.
Consent to be Recorded, Photographed, and/or Filmed
We reserve the right to record, photograph, and/or film our courses, programs, or other virtual or in-person events. By purchasing or accessing the Digital Products or attending any virtual or in-person Events, you agree and consent to be recorded, photographed, and/or filmed, and you agree to allow your photo, video, audio, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purposes by Company, including, but not limited to, marketing of any products or services we may offer now or in the future (“Media Release”). You expressly waive the right to inspect or approve the finished Media Release prior to publication. You further acknowledge that you have no monetary claim against us for the use of a Media Release, and you hereby hold harmless and release us from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action which you or your representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on your behalf may have related to the Media Release.
Information Regarding Live, In-Person Events
If you purchase tickets or other access to any in-person events, these terms and conditions specifically apply to those events.
Assumption of Risk
You are aware and understand that any time you are on the premises for an event held, sponsored, or otherwise affiliated with Company (each, an “Event”), you are exposing yourself to risk of serious injury, death, disability, property damage, or exposure to bacterial and viral diseases, including, but not limited to, COVID-19, (each, a “Disease”). By attending an Event, you acknowledge and agree that you are voluntarily attending the Event and accept and assume all risks of illness, personal injury, psychological injury, pain, suffering, disability, death, property damage and/or financial loss arising therefrom, whether caused by the ordinary negligence of Company or otherwise.
Release from Liability/Covenant not to Sue
You hereby expressly waive and release any and all claims, now known or hereafter known, against Company and its officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, affiliates, shareholders, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Releasees”) on account of personal or psychological injury, illness, pain, suffering, disability, death, property damage, or financial loss arising out of or attributable to you being at the Event, whether arising out of the ordinary negligence of the Company or any Releasees or otherwise. You hereby covenant not to make or bring any such claim against the Company or any other Releasee, and forever release and discharge the Company and all other Releasees from liability under such claims.
You confirm that you (a) are in good health and proper physical condition and do not have any medical or other conditions that would impair your ability to participate in the Event; and (b) are not experiencing symptoms of the Disease (such as cough, shortness of breath, or fever), do not have a confirmed or suspected case of the Disease, and have not come in contact in the last 14 days with a person who has been confirmed to have or suspected of having the Disease. You will comply with all federal, state, and local laws, orders, directives, and guidelines related to the Event and the Disease while at the Event. You will also follow all instructions, recommendations, and cautions of the Company at all times while at the Event. If at any time you believe conditions to be unsafe, that you are no longer in proper physical condition to participate in the Event, or you begin experiencing symptoms of the Disease, you will immediately discontinue further participation in the Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company and all other Releasees against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including attorneys’ fees, fees, the costs of enforcing any right to indemnification under these Terms, and the cost of pursuing any insurance providers, incurred by the Company or any other Releasees arising out of or resulting from any claim of a third party related to your being at the Event, including any claim related to your own negligence or the ordinary negligence of the Company.
Medical Treatment and Expenses
You hereby consent to receive medical treatment deemed necessary if you are injured or require medical attention during my participation in the Event. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for all costs related to such medical treatment and any related medical transportation and/or evacuation. You hereby release, forever discharge, and hold harmless the Company and all Releasees from any claim based on such treatment or other medical services.
You are responsible for actively participating in the Digital Products, Events, or other products or services, that you purchase in order to get the most out of your purchase.
However, you understand and agree that any Digital Products, Events, or other products or services purchased are meant to support you in reaching your goals, but that Company is not providing any sort of guarantees or promises of outcomes related to the Digital Products, Events, or other products or services purchased. Company has made no guarantees, implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, or representations whatsoever to you about any particular results with respect to your purchase of any Digital Products, Events, or other products or services on or through this Website. Any client case studies, results, or other examples are for informational purposes only, and you may not consider those to be the equivalent of legal or financial advice.
Not Medical Care. Further, the Digital Products, Events, or other products or services purchased are not a substitute for professional mental health or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical conditions. We are not acting as a medical professional or mental health counselor in selling any Digital Products, Events, or other products or services. You are aware and acknowledges that the Digital Products, Events, or other products or coaching services you may engage in with us, and similar health, lifestyle, and wellness coaching are not part of a regulated or licensed industry.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Website will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
The Company name, the terms Theia Collective, High Vibe Business Tribe, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or user names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features, including social media pages such as a private Facebook group (collectively, “Interactive Services“) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post“) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions“) on or through the Website.
All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website or in our private Facebook community, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
- You understand that you have no expectation of privacy in and to any User Contributions that you post, whether on or through the Website, in our private Facebook community, or in or on any other public forums that we own, use, or moderate.
- All of your User Contributions do and will comply with these Terms.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website or in our private Facebook Community.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website or the public, or could create liability for the Company.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website or on any of our social media channels is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
All purchases through our site or other transactions for the sale of goods, services, or information formed through the Website, or resulting from visits made by you, are governed by our Terms of Sale as detailed herein under “Terms of Sale.”